You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 days ago|
|haproxy||2 days ago|
|nginx||1 month ago|
|src||2 days ago|
|tor||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|INSTALLATION.md||3 days ago|
|LICENSE.txt||1 month ago|
|README.md||2 days ago|
|docker-compose.yml||1 month ago|
A fork and further development of a proof of concept from https://github.com/mora9715/haproxy_ddos_protector, a HAProxy configuration and lua scripts allowing a challenge-response page where users solve a captcha and/or proof-of-work. Intended to stop bots, spam, ddos.
Integrates with https://gitgud.io/fatchan/haproxy-panel-next to add/remove/edit domains, protection rules, blocked ips, backend server IPs, etc during runtime.
Features / improvements in this fork:
- Implement a proof-of-work mode, in addition to the existing captcha only mode.
- Ability to choose between argon2 or sha256 proof of work modes.
- Sharing POW answers with storage events to prevent unnecessary re-solving when opening multiple tabs.
- Supports either hcaptcha or recaptcha.
- Support .onion/tor with the HAProxy PROXY protocol, using circuit identifiers as a substitute for IPs.
- Use HAProxy
http-request returndirective to directly serve files from the edge without a separate backend.
- Adjustable cookie validity lifetime.
- Adjustable "mode" ("none", "pow" or "pow+captcha") per domain or domain+path
- Improved the appearance of the challenge page.
- Add several useful maps & acls to the haproxy config:
- Whitelist or blacklist IPs/subnets.
- Simple redirect/rewrite map for domains.
- Maintenance mode page for selected domains.
- Fix multiple security issues.
- Many bugfixes.
For generous people